- Planning and organizing people and materials for day to day work.
- Ensure contractors deliver as per agreed sequence/timeline and also ensure material, equipment and resources are effectively deployed.
- Execution and supervision of all construction activities (MEPF) as per approved drawings with considering quality and quantity aspect. Monitor the material (in word-out word) supply system for project.
- Reviewing quantity and quality of materials delivered to site and confirms that goods are as per approved samples only. End to end coordination with of all contractors.
- MIS and documentation site activities as like daily site progress reports, quality assurance reports, check lists for various activities, Manpower attendance report, and material Inward/outward report etc.
- Responsible for day to day reporting to Head office. Required experience in interior project work.
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles.
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, Civil
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Leonia Holistic Destination is India’s first and the world’s finest themed destination near the city of Hyderabad, India. Established with the concept of providing a unique and a fully integrated leisure experience, Leonia comprises of 4 hotels and villa resorts of 462 keys, a 300,000 Sq Ft International convention and sporting facility with a capacity of over 6000 guests, over 50 indoor and outdoor banqueting venues, an award winning 100,000 Sq Ft Wellness Spa and Medi Centre offering over 200 experiences, over 50 unique outdoor soft adventure experiences, 10 restaurants, bars and night clubs, 3 International standard theatres for movie experience and conventions.
Leonia shall soon launch another upper upscale hotel of 1000 rooms and Asia’s largest water park. An experience like no other, Leonia leaves the ordinary behind.
Visit us at www.leonia.in. www.lmiphl.com