1. Planning and organising people and materials for day to day work.
2. Ensure contractors deliver as per agreed sequence/timeline and also ensure material, equipment and resources are effectively deployed.
3. Execution and supervision of all construction activities (ME PF) as per approved drawings with considering quality and quantity aspect. Monitor the material (in word-out word) supply system for project.
4. Reviewing quantity and quality of materials delivered to site and confirms that goods are as per approved samples only. End to end coordination with of all contractors.
5. MIS and documentation site activities as like daily site progress reports, quality assurance reports, check lists for various activities, Manpower attendance report, and material Inward/outward report etc.
6. Responsible for day to day reporting to Head office. Required experience in interior project work.
7. Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles.
8. Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
9. Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
10. Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
11. Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways